Digital Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Brett Chevrolet Cleveland Designs Saint John
Brett Chevrolet Cleveland Designs Saint John urgently required following position for Digital Marketing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Brett Chevrolet Cleveland Designs Saint John Jobs Details:
Brett Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC and Cleveland Design are now looking for strong applicants to fill our Digital Marketing Manager position.
Digital Marketing Manager Key Responsibilities
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Background or education in Digital Marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience in photography and video production
- Me be self-motivated, creative and open minded
- It is a requirement to have a positive attitude with a strong desire to be part of an exceptional team with family spirit
What we offer:
- Industry leading compensation and benefits package
- Career growth opportunities
- Best car brands in the industry
- Awesome management and leadership team
If you feel that you are the right candidate and you’re up for an exhilarating career, contact us by sending your resume.
Job Type: Full-time