English Social Sciences High School Teacher Jobs Vacancy in Edu Canada Mississauga
Edu Canada Mississauga urgently required following position for English Social Sciences High School Teacher. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
English Social Sciences High School Teacher Jobs Vacancy in Edu Canada Mississauga Jobs Details:
English/Social Sciences High School teacher
EDU4U Canada is a private school. We are looking for a talented teaching professional passionate about helping students reach their full potential.
- Adherence to all the duties and regulations set down for a Teacher as described under the current Education Act of the Province of Ontario
- Adherence to Professional Responsibilities and Conduct of a Teacher as set down by the College of Teachers of the Province of Ontario
- Teaching and conducting of classes or subject[s] assigned to you for the School Year as per the assigned curriculum, to the best of your abilities
- Talking frequently with parents of your students to keep them involved with and informed about their child’s progress in your classes
- Preparing Formal Report Cards for each student at the scheduled reporting
- Actively participating in staff meetings and assisting in the planning of the activities for the school year
- Keeping daily attendance records, and notes of absence or illness
- Be willing to provide extra help to students in non-scheduled class time
- Other responsibilities as required by the School Principal
- Be able to use school education software.
- Teachers of academic subjects require a bachelor's degree in education
- OCT (Ontario Teaching Certification) in good standing,
- Oral communication is required to efficiently interact with students and their parents
- Problem solving and decision making to deal with behavioral problems or learning problems by determining the cause and finding ways to help the student
- Job Task Planning and Organizing is essential to meet program goals and student’s learning needs on a daily basis
- Experience teaching in a high school setting a plus.
While we appreciate all applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- education: 1 year
Required license or certification: