Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ericsson Ottawa
Ericsson Ottawa urgently required following position for Program Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ericsson Ottawa Jobs Details:
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one, and 5G will be the innovation engine for growth in the Networked Society.
5G is the foundation for realizing the full potential of the Networked Society. The new capabilities of 5G span several dimensions, including tremendous flexibility, lower energy requirements, greater capacity, bandwidth, security, reliability and data rates, as well as lower latency and device costs. 5G will enable organizations to move into new markets and build new revenue streams with radically new business models and use cases, including Internet of Things (IoT) applications.
Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
As R&D Program Manager, you will be part of a Project Office responsible to ensure business-focused, efficient and successful management of product development in a multi-project R&D organization, using common framework and processes for project management. The team has mandate to manage delivery of both hardware and software products, using Lean Product Development and Agile Development, respectively.
- Be responsible for total program goals – Time to Market (TTM), planning, development budget and cost, delivery, resources, product cost and program structure and organization
- Manage overall interface into Product Management, Supply, Sourcing and other units and stakeholders
- Drive overall program capability to ensure effective delivery of product portfolio
- Support all projects execution: monitor and handle changes, conflicts and escalations
- Drive effective risk, dependency and churn management at program level
- Ensure all projects deliver on time, budget and to customer commitments
- Secure and maintain adequate communication both within program and line organization, including reporting progress, status and follow-up of activities and results
- Manage effective program team(s) while supporting continuous improvements and innovation
- Manage program finance, including budget planning and program cost control
- Drive Operational Excellence, ensuring optimal utilization of resources and application of best practices that support company’s values
- Follow R&D project management guidelines and principles
- Engineering Master/Bachelor degree or similar subject matter
- Proven project and program management experience in product development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent collaboration and networking, along with ability to motivate team
- Sound knowledge of Agile and Lean Development methodologies
- Self-motivated, with positive attitude and drive to solve problems and expand knowledge
- Strong ability to see big picture and focus on important details in pragmatic and result-oriented way
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
- Willingness to travel (up to 20% of your time) to include International
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
Primary country and city: Canada (CA) || || Ottawa || 21093
Req ID: 215019