Office Manager Jobs Vacancy in Blackhawk Network Mississauga
Blackhawk Network Mississauga urgently required following position for Office Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Manager Jobs Vacancy in Blackhawk Network Mississauga Jobs Details:
About Blackhawk Network:
Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAWK) is a leading prepaid and payments global company, which supports the program management and distribution of gift cards, prepaid telecom products and financial service products in a number of different retail, digital and incentive channels. Blackhawk’s digital platform supports prepaid across a network of digital distribution partners including retailers, financial service providers, and mobile wallets. Blackhawk’s Achievers Employee Success Platform™ enables social recognition, which dramatically increases employee engagement and drives business success. For more information, please visit www.blackhawknetwork.com or websites Achievers, Blackhawk Engagement Solutions, Cardpool, ExtraMeasures, Gift Card Lab, Gift Card Mall, GiftCards.com and OmniCard.
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for Executive and others
- Track and post Executive and department expenses
- Manage phone calls and mail
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures as required
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders as necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever needed
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Post secondary education
- 3-5+ years in an office environment with administrative duties
- High proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Superior organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Personable team player with can-do attitude