Sales Associate Jobs Vacancy in Orangetheory Fitness Kingston Kingston
Orangetheory Fitness Kingston Kingston urgently required following position for Sales Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Associate Jobs Vacancy in Orangetheory Fitness Kingston Kingston Jobs Details:
The Sales Associate role assists in running all "front of house fitness studio operations, with a strong focus on premium customer service as well as meeting sales expectations. Ideal candidate has strong customer service skills and basic sales experience. The Sales Associate is responsible for meeting and exceeding all key performance sales indicators for the fitness studio, including membership sales and renewals, retail and concession sales, maximizing workout traffic, and maintaining premium customer service levels.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Establishes and maintains an effective referral program
- Maintains accurate records using established OTF sales systems.
- Conducts telephone inquiries/follow up calls/customer care calls
- Leads OTF studio previews with prospects and/or fitness program holders
- Greets members and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly positive entrance into the OTF studio
- Accurately follow the daily studio cleaning checklist ( pre/during/post ) shift activities
- Must be able to participate in 1-2 OTF scheduled workouts per week
- Maintains an organized and clean lobby/front desk area
- Responsible for processing accurate cash and credit card transactions
- Follow up and follow through activities with all prospective clients
- Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns.
- Proper onboarding all OTF clients through the use of Client Intake Forms and FP Agreements
- Works closely with Fitness Team to ensure that processes are fulfilled
- Responsible for attending and participating in all relative OTF training programs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous sales experience, with strong sales skills (experience working in a sales quota bearing structure highly preferred)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills required
- Able to multi-task and excel in a busy environment.
- Functional computer skills required - MS Office basic programs (word, excel), Internet, Basic computer program software use
- Health & Fitness minded people strongly preferred
- High school diploma required.
- Ability to work and function in an ORANGE TEAM environment (Orange is more than a just a color, it's an attitude)
- Flexible to work day, evening and/or weekend and early hours as needed
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent