Production Labourers Jobs Vacancy in West Fraser Timber Slave Lake
West Fraser Timber Slave Lake urgently required following position for Production Labourers. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Labourers Jobs Vacancy in West Fraser Timber Slave Lake Jobs Details:
West Fraser is a leading forest products company in Canada. We are listed on the TSX and recognized for the fifth time, as one of Canada's Top 100 Employers and one of Canada's Best Employers for Recent Graduates. We believe in giving our employees a challenge they can rise to in an environment where they can build their career. We take pride in what we do and our employees have grown right along with us. If you are looking for a company and colleagues that thrive on growth, challenge and opportunity, discover what you can achieve with West Fraser. Slave Lake Pulp, a division of West Fraser Mills Ltd., operates a state-of-the-art BCTMP pulp mill 225 km NW of Edmonton, and is seeking:
(Summer Students: May to August)
We are seeking candidates who are interested in a growth opportunity in a production environment.Qualifications:
- A grade 12 diploma
- Currently enrolled in a full-time post-secondary education program
- A valid driver’s license
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The desire to learn, grow and succeed
- A strong commitment to Health and Safety
- Our West Fraser values (including integrity, humility, teamwork, frugality, innovation, competitiveness, and respect)
- Demonstrated success working in a fast paced, manufacturing or industrial environment considered an asset
- Working in a physically demanding environment
- Assisting mill operators and other workers
- May assist with minor repairs and maintenance
- General housekeeping duties, pressure washing and painting
- Participate in site safety tours
Slave Lake is a progressive, dynamic community located on the southeast shore of Lesser Slave Lake which is considered by many as the “Jewel of the North”. Slave Lake has excellent outdoor/indoor recreational opportunities with all the urban amenities and services. More information on Slave Lake is available at www.slavelake.ca. West Fraser’s Slave Lake operations are integral part of the community, providing economic stability to employees and families that live in and around the area.
A family business at heart since 1955, West Fraser values excellence in performance and people, challenge and satisfaction, and profitability and growth. We practice leadership in our field and responsibility in our communities.