Inside Sales Jobs Vacancy in Monarch Basics Windsor
Monarch Basics Windsor urgently required following position for Inside Sales. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Inside Sales Jobs Vacancy in Monarch Basics Windsor Jobs Details:
The Commercial Sales Representative is responsible for new customer acquisitions by conducting outbound sales calls, creating interest while building value for prospects over the phone, and providing industry-leading customer service to ensure long-term relationships are made and kept. This job requires a flexible, motivated and versatile individual who is a very strong communicator. This is a permanent, full-time position.
Company Overview: Monarch Basics is a wholly owned and operated Canadian company established in 1950. Our strength has been built upon the trusted relationships we have with our customers; relationships built on constant nurturing of our clients, and by providing superior services and quality products to fulfill their unique professional needs. Employees of Monarch Basics enjoy industry-leading compensation with an uncapped earning potential, bonuses and fantastic benefits, all in a supportive, professional and high-energy environment.
What we offer you:
- Base Salary, commission and bonuses (Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly) with an uncapped earning potential.
- Total client management with furnished leads and opportunity to gain new accounts based on performance.
- Comprehensive and ongoing training and support.
- High-energy, professional workplace with room for the motivated and proven candidates to pursue aggressive career goals.
- Benefits include Health Care, Dental Plan, Life Insurance & Disability Plan paid for by Monarch Basics
Qualifications, Education & Experience:
- Strong drive to make 70+ outbound phone calls per day
- Ability to quickly learn and follow unique sales strategies with enough confidence to make them your own while adhering to the prescribed method.
- Strong listening skills with the ability to react meaningfully in both positive and negative scenarios.
- Resilient, positive attitude capable of being told no repeatedly without becoming unmotivated or pessimistic.
- Common sense approach to problem solving and the ability to vocalize clear solutions when needed.
- Post-Secondary education or comparative experience related to the outlined environment and expectations.
- Time Management
- Strong Communication Skills
- Stress Tolerance
Monarch Basics welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Windsor, ON (Preferred)
- Fluent English (Required)