Sales Associate Jobs Vacancy in Urban Barn Ltd Edmonton
Urban Barn Ltd Edmonton urgently required following position for Sales Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Associate Jobs Vacancy in Urban Barn Ltd Edmonton Jobs Details:
Know how to work a room?:
Urban Barn is looking for a Part time Sales Associate at our Skyview location in Edmonton, AB.
We are Proudly Canadian, with over 50 retail stores across Canada, offering cool, contemporary furniture and home decor. We are all about making our customers and employees feel right at home.
Our Sales Associates are responsible for representing the Urban Barn brand and providing our customer with the best shopping experience possible. You contribute to a percentage of the overall store sales by being friendly and knowledgeable about all of the features of our excellent and stylish products.
Our stores are open 7 days a week, so we’re looking for candidates who can work a variety of shifts (i.e. weekdays, weeknights and weekends).
If you love great furniture, and love people, then come put your love to work at Urban Barn!
Who You Are:
* You have got strong communication and listening skills
* You are friendly, self-motivated and vibrant
* You are sales-driven while being respectful and customer focused
* You have a passion for interior décor and merchandising
* You know how to work a room!
What You Bring:
* Retail and customer service experience
* A knack for establishing rapport with customers and offering exceptional service
* Proficient on a sales register and/or computer system
* Availability to evenings, weekends and holidays
* The ability to lift/move stock weighing up to 50 lbs.
Why Join Urban Barn:
* A fun work environment with a Canadian-owned Company
* You will be surrounded by really cool furniture, home décor products and great people
* We offer competitive salaries, with added incentives and bonuses
* A very generous employee discount plan
* Opportunities to grow your career in the retail furniture & home décor industry
* Did we mention you will work in a fun place... Somethings are worth repeating!!