Senior Cisco Network Technician Ccie Jobs Vacancy in Wavestar Networks Brampton
Wavestar Networks Brampton urgently required following position for Senior Cisco Network Technician Ccie. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Cisco Network Technician Ccie Jobs Vacancy in Wavestar Networks Brampton Jobs Details:
Senior Cisco Network Technician (CCIE)
Wavestar is looking for a Senior Cisco Network Technician (CCIE). The successful candidate, drawing on their networking experience and their programming skillsets in front end coding (preferably Java), will assist with automation requests received from provisioning and development teams within a large internet and telecommunications services provider.
- Experienced-based knowledge from working with Cisco hardware and platforms such as CRS-1, CRS-3 and Cisco (IOS, IOS-XR).
- Experienced-based knowledge from working with Load balancer appliance(s) (Cisco ACE, A10, A5)
- Experienced-based knowledge from working with Juniper EX8200, MX-960, SRX-5800/3400 Hardware.
- Experience with networking, Cisco routers/switches and subnetting, protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP etc)
- Demonstrated in-depth understanding of the TCP/IP protocol, specifically relating to the routing of IP packets (OSPF, ISIS, BGP, EIGRP, MPLS, MPLS, IPSec, VPN, and Multicasting).
- CCIE and JNCIE certification an asset.
- 5+ years or greater experience in IP-based service operational environment strongly preferred.
- Role Specific Competencies: Innovation/Creative Thinking, Problem Solving/Judgment, Achievement Orientation and Listening, Understanding and Responding.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment, in an organized, methodical and pleasant manner.
- Ability to take ownership and co-ordinate resolution of network related problems.
- Outstanding analytical and methodical troubleshooting skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- WaveStar Networks offers a wide array of network infrastructure services, professional services and consulting services to telecommunication, data centre, networking and business customers. Check out our website for additional information about us. Also search Indeed for the many other opportunities available at WaveStar Networks.
- Mandatory Skills:
- CCIE (1)
- Location: Brampton
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $0.00 /year
- TCP/IP protocol: 5 years
- Cisco hardware and platforms: 3 years
- IP-based service operational environment: 5 years
- Brampton, ON