Client Service Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Investors Group Mississauga
Investors Group Mississauga urgently required following position for Client Service Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Service Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Investors Group Mississauga Jobs Details:
Investors Group is a Canadian leader in providing the best advice, experience and outcomes for our clients, personalized throughout their lifetime. This is your opportunity to build a career with a leading organization where you can learn, grow and thrive both professionally and personally.
Our vision: We inspire financial confidence.
At Investors Group we believe:
- Our success starts with the success of our clients
- In achieving excellence in all we do, and anything worth doing is worth doing extraordinarily well
- Only through teamwork can we realize our greatest potential
- We can never be satisfied with the status quo and that every day we should be focused on creating more value
- In the power of advice to change lives for the better
- It is our mission to make a difference in the world and the lives of others
DEPARTMENT SUMMARY: The Region Office Operations Division is responsible for providing operational and administrative support services to members of the Consultant network in Region and Division offices across the country.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Client Service Administrator II (CSA II) is responsible for processing key business transactions, including bank deposits, system transactions and general administration. The CSA II acts as first line of contact and provides service to both internal and external clients of Investors Group.
DUTIES INCLUDE :
- Region Office business processing and compliance/regulatory administration related to a number of different platforms IGFS, IGFS Nominee, IGSI as well as Solutions Banking and Insurance
- Business handling procedures - pre-edit, client and account set up, client adjustments, document imaging and retention
- Reception duties including switchboard
- Provide assistance to consultant network with office procedures, forms information and general inquiries
- Mail and supply inventory management
- Provides support to Region Coordinator as required
- Minimum 2 years of administrative and reception experience preferably in the Financial Services industry
- Post-secondary education in a business discipline
- Proven strengths in the area of:
- Client service orientation – Understanding and meeting internal and external client needs and perspectives
- Accountability - Results oriented, takes ownership and delivers on commitments
- Communication – Clear, concise, tactful, listens actively and objectively, open and consistent communication
- Teamwork – Works collaboratively with others to achieve common goals, while adding value to the team
- Discretion and ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Strong Business/Technical skills – proficiency in PC capabilities including the Microsoft Office Suite
Please apply by November 30, 2017. For technical difficulties when applying, please click here .
Investors Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodations in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please advise Human Resources if you require an accommodation.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- Client Services: 2 years