Administrative Support Clerk Edmonton Jobs Vacancy in Gordon Food Service Edmonton
Gordon Food Service Edmonton urgently required following position for Administrative Support Clerk Edmonton. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Support Clerk Edmonton Jobs Vacancy in Gordon Food Service Edmonton Jobs Details:
- Communication – Communicate with customers and/or team members to determine scheduled assignments, delivery changes and customer needs.
- Driving and Delivery - Responsible for liaising with Delivery Service Representatives, Transportation Supervisors and Customers. Coordinate and dispatch transportation vehicles in the most efficient manner for routing. Arrange for vendor pickups and courier shipments.
- Customer Service - Strive to create positive internal and external relationships while encouraging strong customer service. Identify needs and follow through on requests. Report and/or resolve any challenges that were encountered.
- Reporting – Ensure that all required transportation tracking and reporting is completed accurately (Drivers daily performance, productivity based reporting, etc.).
- Administration - Ensure that all required paperwork and record keeping are up-to-date and accurate as well as in compliance with governmental requirement. Update any communication boards for team members. Provide coverage for Transportation Supervisor Administrator if necessary.
- Other duties as may be assigned, from time-to-time by Immediate Supervisor.
- 2 years administrative experience is an asset
- Customer service experience
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and online Google applications
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; talks and acts with customers in mind.
- Timely Decision Making: Makes decisions in a timely manner; sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure; able to make a quick decision.
- Process Management: Good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done; knows how to organize people and activities; understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient work flow; knows what to measure and how to measure it; gets more out of less
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air; doesn’t have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Watch this video for even more information about Gordon Food Service! Visit our YouTube Channel for more videos about our company!