Fund Development Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Wavaw
Wavaw urgently required following position for Fund Development Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Fund Development Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Wavaw Jobs Details:
– Job Description
Objective: The Fund Development Coordinator is responsible for conducting the full range of activities
required to prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals. The Coordinator also produces and collaborates on
various fundraising communications, stewardship, and events related activities in support of WAVAW’s
revenue development objectives.
The Fund Development Coordinator participates in the development of short-term and long-term strategic
fundraising goals based on program and organizational need.
Reports to: Manager of Fund Development
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Grant Writing: Leads grant and proposal research, planning, writing, submission and
reporting. This includes researching, compiling, writing and editing grant applications.
- Prepare and submit funding proposals and grant submissions for foundations,
- Respond to municipal, provincial, and federal government funding opportunities
- Prepare and submit Letters of Inquiry
- Prepare grant summary reports
- Identify and conduct research on foundations, corporations, and major gift donors for
- Maintain calendars to ensure timely submission of letters of inquiry, proposal deadlines,
- Maintains current records in database and in paper files, including grant tracking and
2. Fundraising Communications: Researches, writes and edits a variety of written and
visual content used to support donor engagement through the fundraising cycle, including:
- Fundraising Support materials: Cases for support, gift proposals, impact and other
- Event support materials : Particularly for Scotiabank Half Marathon and 5k annual
- Donor Related Marketing Content : Edits brochures, direct mail copy, newsletters and
3. Data and Adminstration:
- Oversee and lead data importing from various sources
- Oversee data importing from CanadaHelps, NetCommunity and Engage to the
- Train staff to import data
- Maintain and create data importing policies and procedures
- Import Scotiabank Half Marathon and 5k donation data from Frontstream system to
- Oversee execution of biweekly stewardship procedures, including generating
- Update NetCommunity pages for Direct Mail campaigns, or as needed.
- Plan and coordinate thank-a-thons; including script writing and creating donor call
- Coordinate donor recognition as per stewardship matrix
- Write stewardship materials
Required Skills and Experience:
- University degree with an emphasis on communications, development, or the equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience writing fundable grant proposals
- Superior writing skills. The ability to craft a clear, concise and persuasive argument and express
- Excellent verbal, written, and inter-personal communication skills and an ability to work
- Outstanding research skills
- Must be detail-oriented and extremely organized with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Thorough understanding of CRA rules and regulations
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge Database
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working with volunteers
- Commitment to feminist values and principles
- Experience working in a social services agency is an asset
Wage: $28.12 per hour
Please submit cover letter and resume Sambriddhi (@ ) wavaw.ca