Manager Operations Jobs Vacancy in Jll Brampton
Jll Brampton urgently required following position for Manager Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Operations Jobs Vacancy in Jll Brampton Jobs Details:
Summary of Job Description
The Operations Manager has the overall responsibility for engineering and maintenance operations to ensure that a safe, efficient, and cost effective delivery of services is provided to the client and building occupants.
- Responsible for maintaining daily working staff levels pursuant to the goals of the operation and the needs of the facilities.
- Ensure that engineering staff is qualified and trained to perform the duties they are expected to carry out as Lead and or Route engineers.
- Identify safety hazards and incorporate the remediation of such hazards to ensure that the building’s staff and route engineer’s work in a safe environment.
- Ensure that compliance of all regulatory laws and guidelines are met as they relate to the operation of any of the building’s infrastructure.
- Work with Property and Project management to assist in the development of a Capital work plan which would include planning for infrastructure upgrades, equipment replacements and building modifications to ensure the building’s future capabilities are maintained.
- Responsible for ensuring that client project support is provided. This includes ensuring that the contractors are informed and knowledgeable with respects to the building’s critical functions and the work they are to perform.
- Ensure that all owner / landlord processes are communicated and understood among the engineers and contractors who perform work on the building’s critical infrastructure.
- Ensure participation in the company’s purchasing initiatives by engineers for parts and materials is needed to perform routine and non-routine tasks.
- Responsible for the gathering of information as requested by management for business reporting purposes.
- Perform on site Quality Assurance inspections of maintained facilities.
- Management of Team and team resources.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Operations Director.
- Business travel estimated at 25%
Candidate must possess valid drivers license, have a minimum of eight (8) years of technical and supervisory experience in building and/or material handling equipment engineering with a strong background in technical aspects of equipment repair, maintenance and overall system design and application. Must have an excellent working knowledge of computer based applications and programs, to include Excel and Word.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the third quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 80,000. As of September 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $59.0 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit ir.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of teamwork, ethics and excellence. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract and develop the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
• A LinkedIn "Top Company: Where the World Wants to Work Now"
• A “best company to work for” in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
• World’s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
• America’s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
• #1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm’s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm’s information technology are expected to follow the firm’s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf .