Store Loss Prevention Jobs Vacancy in Walmart Canada North Vancouver
Walmart Canada North Vancouver urgently required following position for Store Loss Prevention. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Store Loss Prevention Jobs Vacancy in Walmart Canada North Vancouver Jobs Details:
To create and maintain a secure and effective work environment for all customers, associates, visitors and vendors while demonstrating positive and professional behavior at all times. Increase profitability and mitigate shrink caused by financial and Physical loss.
- Ensure store security by making daily patrols of the facility, validating doors and showcases are secure and functioning properly.
- Make external arrests when necessary.
- Investigate instances of financial and physical shrink and communicate findings to Store Leadership and in cases of an internal case matter communication to the Market Loss Prevention Manager first.
- Support store evacuation procedures in case of fire or other emergency.
- Participate in store task team responsibilities as required.
- Conduct/Support investigations as assigned including, but not limited to, instances of internal theft and/or dishonesty, matters relating to external organized retail crime, and cases as assigned through Walmart Canada Global Ethics, in a timely and thorough manner and in accordance with Walmart Canada policies.
- Required to communicate information from different sources and effectively clarify issues for others, often presenting different perspectives
- Other responsibilities may be added to this position as the needs and requirements of the Company increase.
- Provincial Security Guard license (where required).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- No police record (Criminal Background Check).
- Must demonstrate sound judgment and critical thinking skills when making decisions and solving problems.
- Must be self-motivated and able to adapt to a changing retail environment, competing demands, and new responsibilities.
- Must be reliable, punctual and focused on results.
- Must be able to effectively manage time and prioritize tasks.
- Must be able to develop and implement plans, practices, and processes to better achieve organizational goals.
- Must have flexibility regarding work hours (day, evening, weekend and occasionally night shifts may be required).
- Must have excellent communication (verbal, written) and active listening skills.
- Must be able to effectively use Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- French-English bilingualism, an asset.
- Previous investigative experience, an asset.
- Previous knowledge of Walmart processes, policies, and programs, an asset.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. • The Associate is regularly required to sit, walk, or stand.