Account Manager Residential Lending Solutions Ontario Jobs Vacancy in Fct Oakville
- Account Manager Residential Lending Solutions Ontario
- Oakville ON
- 10 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Fct Oakville urgently required following position for Account Manager Residential Lending Solutions Ontario. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Manager Residential Lending Solutions Ontario Jobs Vacancy in Fct Oakville Jobs Details:
We are continually searching for the best talent; individuals who possess a deep commitment to the customers and markets we serve. We are currently seeking an Account Manager who would like to join a company that has created a unique working atmosphere that offers challenge, purpose and the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally in a team-oriented environment.
You will undertake the following:
• prospect and generate leads, and maintain accounts to achieve and exceed individual activity targets as well as regional sales targets
• grow and maintain business within your assigned accounts and region
• contribute to the overall growth of FCT by providing feedback to the appropriate line of business regarding the market in which you manage
• manage your accounts using Best Practices and the Sales Excellence Methodology
• use FCT’s sales tools for day to day management and sales planning
• manage expenses within budget
At FCT, we are proud of our success and excited about our future potential. It is our employees' dedication and ongoing pursuit of excellence that has made us Canada's leading provider of title insurance. Our employees are empowered to harness new ideas, to unleash their imaginations and to create innovative products and services, as well as persistently seek ways to improve our service and respond to our customers' needs. Our employees are people whose passion for their work, commitment to customers, contributions to the company and influence on its corporate culture are what create and grow FCT.
• excellent customer skills with the ability to partner with external sales, prospect, generate leads, and manage accounts to achieve and exceed individual activity and regional sales targets
• minimum of 1 year sales experience with proven results
• minimum of 1 year experience in the legal or finance industry (experience in real estate industry is a plus)
• demonstrated presentation skills
• relevant post-secondary education
• strong verbal and written communication skills, time management and computer skills
• knowledge of with Webex, Webinars and PowerPoint preferred
• ability to work independently as well as in a team performing in a fast-paced environment
We offer a competitive compensation & employee benefits plan as well as an RRSP.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
First Canadian Title is an Equal Opportunity employer. Thank you for choosing FCT!