Technical Solutions Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Fio Corporation Toronto
Fio Corporation Toronto urgently required following position for Technical Solutions Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Solutions Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Fio Corporation Toronto Jobs Details:
Fio is the global leader in transforming the reach, quality, and economics of decentralized health care. Headquartered in Toronto, we have global reach, working in Africa, Southeast Asia, Latin America, and India, with international donors, ministries of health, insurance companies, and private healthcare operators to enhance the quality of care and data insights across the health care spectrum. Fio is improving decentralized healthcare encounters at every level, and injecting valuable insights into global healthcare decision making.
We are looking for a creative and passionate platform advocate who will blaze new ground in designing solutions that guide health care delivery and management. Are you ready to have your work impact millions of lives and influence the way billions of dollars are spent on healthcare across the globe?
What we will expect from you …
As a member of Fio’s technical strategy department, you will be a strong product and technology advocate responsible for consulting with internal and external stakeholders to aid in designing high value solutions utilizing Fio’s platform. This includes:
- Consulting with sales team and clients during the sales process to scope and design solutions
- Contributing to business and technical requirements documentation related to solution design
- Consulting with internal stakeholders on new solution design to enhance the Fionet platform
- Performing technical evaluations of potential competitors and partners, while helping to define Fio’s competitive landscape
- Working with the R&D team to elaborate on product and client requirements and advocating for clients’ needs
- Prototyping client solutions to showcase the value of the proposed solution to internal and external stakeholders
- Working with the product management team to recommend, define, and prioritize Fionet platform roadmap items
- Educating Fio staff on Fio’s competitive landscape
- Translate the responsibilities encompassed by your role into specific objectives and deliverables, contributing to corporate integrated priorities.
- Practice Fio’s values while contributing to Fio’s commercial success and impact.
- Participate, from time to time, in broader Fio initiatives related to: financing; due diligence; implementation of integrated priorities; marketing; marketplace education; sales; client matters; shareholder matters; etc.
- Attain a high level of personal expertise in Fio’s markets, industry, solution, and other domains of knowledge necessary to fulfill your role.
- A natural problem solver who can find solutions by evaluating problems from different angles
- Able to quickly establish credibility with clients
- Willing to be hands-on and learn on the fly
- An advocate for bringing sustainable change to a problem
- Flexibility to travel on short notice, with an expectation of travel, once per quarter for up to 10 days, on average
- Able to convey complex concepts in simple terms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Calm under pressure
- Engineering and/or Computer Science background
- 5-7 years of experience in a technical sales or solution consultative role
- Previously held software development-type roles
- Advanced knowledge of software development on Windows and Android platforms is highly desirable
- Experience in a medical services or solutions company working on EMR, medical imaging or connectivity is a plus
- Familiarity with challenges associated with low-resourced environments in developing world countries is a plus
Apply for this job posting HERE.