Commissioning Qualification Validation Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Snc Lavalin Toronto
Snc Lavalin Toronto urgently required following position for Commissioning Qualification Validation Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Commissioning Qualification Validation Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Snc Lavalin Toronto Jobs Details:
Consult with clients in testing and coordinating building systems and equipment.
- Generation / execution of Commissioning Master Plans, Test plans and Test packs.
- Support the CQV team in generation / execution of equipment validation protocols and reports for clients in regulated industries.
- Analysis of test data, where required
- Provide support in troubleshooting
- Provide recommendations on equipment operation/optimization.
- Provides support or training to client on system operating procedures.
- Provides general support to the CQV group to meet department goals and objectives
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering is required.
- 2-8 years’ experience in commissioning projects, in power, building systems, etc.
- Professional Engineer (an asset).
- LEED Certification preferred
- Building Commissioning Certification an asset
- Design experience in building systems an asset.
- Experience in a Quality Assurance role an asset, not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong attention to detail regarding documentation is a must.
- Proficient in English (oral/written), French knowledge (an asset).
- Well organized, self-motivated, and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Knowledge of automated and computerized systems used in industrial settings a definite asset (Facility Monitoring/Building Automation preferred; PLC/SCADA and plant floor automation an asset).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Flexible with the proven ability to prioritize and work to deadlines.
- Must be willing to travel and have a valid driver’s licence.
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process.
Please be advised that this posting is in reference to a future need and does not reflect any position(s) currently open within SNC-Lavalin or its affiliates. Should you wish to have your details entered into the corporate database to be considered for future projects, please do so belowWorker Type Employee Job Type Regular