Sales Recruiter Jobs Vacancy in Relief Pharmacists Inc Toronto
Relief Pharmacists Inc Toronto urgently required following position for Sales Recruiter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Recruiter Jobs Vacancy in Relief Pharmacists Inc Toronto Jobs Details:
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Job type: Permanent
Position: Sales Recruiter
Our Company is the #1 Healthcare Staffing Firm in Canada
We are seeking candidates interested in sales and/or recruitment, with an interpersonal mindset that allows you to develop lasting relationships with your clients & team.
- You're responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and connecting them to the workings of our organization
- Improve the candidate, new hire, hiring manager and recruiter experience.
- Follow-up with clients to confirm that staffing plans and candidate needs are met.
- Manage candidate processes and evaluate skill level of potential talent for our clients
- Manage the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and offer acceptance/declines.
- Source and attract candidates for our clients through sourcing on various recruitment platforms, social media, direct approach, referrals, networking, college & university relations, etc.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-3 years of experience in a sales-driven role (highly preferred but not mandatory)
- 1-2 years of experience in full-cycle recruiting/sourcing. (Preferred but not mandatory)
- Ability to initiate action and accomplish goals across a wide range of multiple demands.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and client service skills, with the ability to clearly communicate, and to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully.
Please attach a copy of your CV. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year