Technical Support Representative Help Desk Operator Jobs Vacancy in International Visual Corporation Montréal
- Technical Support Representative Help Desk Operator
- International Visual Corporation
- Montréal QC
- 09 Feb, 2018 16 days ago
International Visual Corporation Montréal urgently required following position for Technical Support Representative Help Desk Operator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Support Representative Help Desk Operator Jobs Vacancy in International Visual Corporation Montréal Jobs Details:
Provides after-sales technical support to clients and resolves technical or application problems by telephone and/or by email.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience at the customer service level or in a technical support team.
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written) in English and French.
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills; good listening skills and phone etiquette; rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers; ability to deal with difficult callers.
- Able to explain complex information in simple, clear terms to non-IT clients and employees.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; attention to detail.
- Solid organizational and decision-making skills.
- Capacity to handle a large volume of phone calls; ability to work well under pressure; experience managing priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Good accurate records keeping; meticulous and methodical.
- Good knowledge of audio visual equipment.
- Up-to-date technical knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Intermediate IT knowledge and experience with Mac OS X.
- Self-starter and team player.
- Knowledge of CNC machinery
- Knowledge of SolidWorks software
- Knowledge of commercial printers (Roland, Vutek)