Records Assistant Student Jobs Vacancy in University Western Ontario London
University Western Ontario London urgently required following position for Records Assistant Student. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Records Assistant Student Jobs Vacancy in University Western Ontario London Jobs Details:
Since 1878, Western University has been committed to serving our communities through the pursuit of academic excellence and by providing students, faculty, and community members with life-long opportunities for intellectual, social, and cultural growth. We seek excellent students, faculty, and staff to join us in what has become known as the "Western Experience" - an opportunity to contribute to a better world through the development of new knowledge, new abilities, new connections, and new ways to make a difference.
The Ivey Business School ( www.ivey.ca ) at Western University is widely regarded as Canada’s most prestigious business school and is among the top in the world. Drawing on extensive research and business experience, Ivey equips students with the knowledge and capabilities they need to confidently take on business leadership challenges and opportunities. Ivey offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs as well as Executive Education at campuses in London (Ontario), Toronto and Hong Kong.
The Records Assistant (Student) will have the following main responsibilities:
- Data entry including updating the prospect management system, the alumni database and central files
- Assist in tracing alumni with invalid addresses on the alumni database
- update alumni records ensuring correct coding is in place
- Must be a student returning to studies in the fall
- Previous work experience in a similar role or within the department
Skills, Abilities & Expertise:
- Written and verbal communication skills to express ideas clearly, and adapt communication style to suit the situation and audience
- Ability to maintain a positive, outgoing attitude with genuine customer service orientation
- Reliable and dependable with the ability to consistently work assigned schedule
- Ability to follow processes and practices with high attention to detail
- Demonstrates integrity and works in accordance with Western¿s policies and procedures
- Ability to multi-task and maintain an organized work environment
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office, with the ability to learn and use new software programs as required
- Personable and courteous in working relationships with colleagues, students and the public
- Ability to work independently and effectively as a member of the team to achieve department goals
- Ability to work in a manner that is compliant with confidentiality requirements as applicable
Western offers a broad and exciting variety of part-time and temporary employment opportunities with ample room for job exploration and growth. Within our beautiful campus, you are part of a progressive work environment that promotes work/life balance including access to our state-of-the-art recreation centre. Apply for an opportunity to be part of the Western community and contribute to its success!
Applying at Western
To ensure that your application is given full consideration, please complete all relevant sections of the application. In addition, you can choose to supplement your application with a cover letter and current resume.
Consideration of applicants will include an assessment of previous performance, experience, and qualifications. Applicants should have oral communication skills in English.
Western Values Diversity
The University invites applications from all qualified individuals. Western is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from women, members of racialized groups/visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 519-661-2194.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.