Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Optim Pacific Realty Vancouver
Optim Pacific Realty Vancouver urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Optim Pacific Realty Vancouver Jobs Details:
A Real Estate Office based in Vancouver is looking for an Administrative Assistant /office assistant to join the team. This position offers lots of room for growth and advancement.
- Answering phone calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Performing a variety of clerical tasks
- Filing documents and preparing correspondence, such as emails, faxes, forms and data entries
- Preparing and drafting contracts from provided information
- Scheduling appointments
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Providing high quality support to the executives
- Maintaining an organized and clean work area
- Exceptional fluency in English
- Bilingual in Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with careful attention to detail
- Positive with a “can do” attitude
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, send us your resume and cover letter with your income expectation and legal status for work in Canada (Canadian citizenship, permanent residence, work permit, etc.) today
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Competitive Salary + Bonuses + Post Probation Company Benefit Package
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year
- and write Mandarin or Cantonese