Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Speedline Solutions Abbotsford
Speedline Solutions Abbotsford urgently required following position for Office Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Speedline Solutions Abbotsford Jobs Details:
The leading provider of innovative solutions for pizza point of sale, SpeedLine provides technology solutions for pizza and delivery, quick service, and multi-concept restaurant chains.
We are looking for an organized, collaborative team member with administrative and customer service experience to join our Operations team.
The Office Administrator is responsible for delivering high quality administrative and operational support to the Operations department. Primary responsibilities include office administration and accounting assistance responsibilities for office operations, facilities management, supplies inventory and purchasing, and customer service.
- Greet and assist all visitors, guests, and contractors as they enter the premises.
- Perform opening and closing duties daily.
- Coordinate facilities maintenance schedules, and liaise with the landlord, cleaner and contractors.
- Receive incoming calls and message, responding to and redirecting as required.
- Manage petty cash.
- Email invoices, receipts, and warranty information to customers.
- Recover customer support services payments, or obtain new credit card expiration dates.
- Send, and follow up on, monthly support services renewal packages to customers.
- Organize and maintain customer files and associated documentation.
- Transfer equipment and mail between our Abbotsford and Lynden, WA, offices at least twice per month.
- Purchase office supplies and other internal purchases for the company.
- Print and assemble customer binders.
- Organize company events as required.
- Minimum one years’ experience as an administrative assistant or other support/assistant role.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, collaborative, and customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented, accurate, and skilled in multitasking
- Strong listening, written, and verbal communication
- Understand and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent listening, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong word processing, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Computer hardware and software knowledge is an asset
- Valid Canadian passport
- Valid BC Driver’s license and ability to travel across the Canada–US border
- o Appropriate vehicle insurance, including business trips (6 allowed per month).
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Use of own reliable vehicle
Toll-Free Fax: 1-866-850-9688