Receptionist Weekend Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Silvera For Seniors Calgary
Silvera For Seniors Calgary urgently required following position for Receptionist Weekend Part Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Weekend Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Silvera For Seniors Calgary Jobs Details:
See Yourself in Our Story
Do you want to be a voice for seniors in Calgary? Do you want to help build communities that support independence, dignity and aging in community? Do you want to be part of a best-in-class results-based organization?
Our employees make a difference in the Silvera story and in the unique stories of each of our 1,500 residents. Our team works every day in our resident’s homes as leading advocates and caring providers of affordable homes and services for lower-income seniors.
We believe in a diverse workforce, career advancement, employee recognition and offering competitive salary and benefits package. We are committed to ongoing training and support for all employees, which helps them to create their careers and excel in providing professional and superior service to our residents.
This, we believe, makes us an employer of choice and a great place to work.
See yourself in our story as a Receptionist.
We currently have a Part Time opportunity in our Westview Community in SW Calgary. This position is responsible responsible to ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of the reception area, and support the work of management and other staff. Serves as an ambassador for Silvera and our seniors by providing excellence in administrative support.
Key responsibilities include:
- Serves residents, visitors, families, by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately in a professional and friendly manner.
- Answer phone/ email queries, book rooms for meetings, Prepares and sends outgoing faxes, mail, and courier parcels, monitor visitor logbook and security camera.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Responds to all emergency situations including associated follow-up paperwork.
- Provide tours to visitors and potential residents
- Completion of Grade 12 Diploma or a GED.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ receptionist or administration experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Excellent customer service skills, Pleasing attitude and the ability to relate to seniors.
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.