General Labourer Temporary Jobs Vacancy in Trophy Foods Inc Calgary
Trophy Foods Inc Calgary urgently required following position for General Labourer Temporary. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
General Labourer Temporary Jobs Vacancy in Trophy Foods Inc Calgary Jobs Details:
NOTE: This position is temporary with an expected completion date of June 29, 2018 but also has the possibility for an extension to December 2018.
Shift: 2:30pm - 11:00pm (Mon - Fri)
- Transports raw materials, finished goods & packaging materials throughout the plant and warehouse manually
- Measure & dump ingredients/products into hoppers of packaging machines and/or mixing/grinding/roasting/blanching machines
- Remove filled boxes/containers from conveyors/packaging machines onto pallets
- Packing product when required into boxes, containers, etc.
- Assist machine operators and packers in performing their duties
- Clean work areas and equipment when required
- Follows all HACCP/BRC policies and procedures
- Completes all forms as required by HACCP/BRC
- Comply with all Health & Safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- Previous experience in a food processing facility
- 2 years of manufacturing experience would be an asset
- Able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Able to lift/move up to 100lbs
- Works well in team environment
- Must be able to speak, read, write in English
NOTE: While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be exposed to allergens such as peanuts, tree nuts, sulphites, soya, dairy, egg, gluten and sesame.
While we appreciate all responses, only candidates being consulted for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Temporary