Edmonton Accounts Payable Office Clerk Jobs Vacancy in The Hill Companies Edmonton
The Hill Companies Edmonton urgently required following position for Edmonton Accounts Payable Office Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Edmonton Accounts Payable Office Clerk Jobs Vacancy in The Hill Companies Edmonton Jobs Details:
Harvard Property Management Inc. has an immediate opening for an Accounts Payable & Office Clerk to join its facility management real estate team in Edmonton. This position is accountable for providing an exceptional customer experience in dealing with suppliers, contractors and internal personal while handling accounts payable, suppler contract administration, contact management, business communication and related office and real estate administration duties for the assigned portfolio.
Harvard is a full service real estate management company based in Western Canada that is recognized for its reputation in leadership, flexibility, quality and performance. The company oversees more than 8 million square feet of office, retail and industrial properties throughout Western Canada, with offices in Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Regina.
What you will bring to the job:
- High school graduation and office administration courses equal to one year of study;
- A desire and willingness to learn office and administration procedures on the job;
- Strong organizational skills, detail orientation, accuracy and comprehension;
- Proficiency in the English language and strong writing skills;
- Demonstrated computer proficiency using Microsoft Office suite;
- Good math, critical thinking, problem solving and analytical capabilities;
- A basic understanding of contract law;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to be a team player;
- Enjoyment of a busy and fast paced work environment.
- An opportunity for flexible work scheduling;
- Additional benefits including children’s scholarship and a wellness program;
- Performance driven and merit based work environment;
- Comprehensive orientation, training and support; and
- Encouragement of lifelong learning through education and training opportunities.