Customer Service Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Rexnord Mississauga
Rexnord Mississauga urgently required following position for Customer Service Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Rexnord Mississauga Jobs Details:
Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company. Within our platforms, we serve a wide array of growing, global end markets by offering the broadest, most reliable product portfolios and trusted brands in our industries. Within Process & Motion Control, we design, manufacture, market and service specified, highly engineered mechanical components used within complex systems where our customers’ reliability requirements and the cost of failure or downtime are extremely high. Within Water Management, we design, procure, manufacture and market products that provide and enhance water quality, safety, flow control and conservation, in which customers specify our products due to performance, life cycle and project cost, and our service levels. Founded in 1892, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 7,400 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnord.com. Business Unit Zurn Engineered Water Solutions® is a recognized leader in commercial, municipal, and industrial markets. Zurn manufactures the largest breadth of engineered water solutions in the industry, including a wide spectrum of sustainable plumbing products. Zurn delivers total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications that enhance any building’s environment. The Customer Service Supervisor will be responsible for supervising and training employees, assisting external users of the organization's technical products or services by answering questions and solving problems involved in their use. Key Accountabilities
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of a group of employees.
- Coordinates referrals to appropriate technical, professional, or service personnel for follow-up.
- Monitors Customer Service KPI’s such as Customer On Time deliveries, Customer Satisfaction.
- Develops initiatives and programs to improve Customer Service efficiency and standardize it across Canada.
- Responsible for training and development of subordinate staff, estimating personnel needs, assigning work, meeting completion dates, interpreting and ensuring consistent application of organizational policies.
- Screens incoming and outgoing calls and emails to ensure quality, customer service, and adherence to the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Provides feed back to assist in the creation of performance improvement goals and the development of training programs
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Project Management experience
- Travel requirements approximately up to 10%
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Customer driven sense of urgency
- Must have ability to lead, train, and drive change
- Self motivated individual able to multi-task effectively and work in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive Salary
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Educational Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Life Insurance