Ladies Locker Room Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Cedar Brae Golf Club Scarborough
Cedar Brae Golf Club Scarborough urgently required following position for Ladies Locker Room Attendant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ladies Locker Room Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Cedar Brae Golf Club Scarborough Jobs Details:
Reporting to the Food & Beverage Manager, this position will provide quality cleaning services and ensure that all areas of the clubhouse meet established standards while offering friendly, personal, and positive service to all guests.
- Ensure cleanliness and upkeep of all areas of Clubhouse including washrooms, showers and common areas
- Distribute supplies as needed
- Restock all supplies, towels, and linens to established areas
- Responsible for maintaining the ladies locker room
- Assist with other scheduled projects
- Execute all duties as requested by immediate supervisors
- Basic knowledge of cleaning
- Be able to interact well with members
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Understanding and knowledge of hospitality industry
- Good communication, and interpersonal skills; must work well in a team-based environment
- Ability to communicate in basic English
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
Job Types: Part-time, Casual