Claims Adjuster Inside Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Aviva Hamilton
Aviva Hamilton urgently required following position for Claims Adjuster Inside Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Claims Adjuster Inside Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Aviva Hamilton Jobs Details:
Do you have a real passion for looking after customers? Are you a motivated individual who wants to be part of an industry leading, dynamic, and growing team? Do you want to have a voice to shape the future and real growth opportunities for your career? Then joining our team could be the best career move you ever made.
We are looking for customer service experienced individuals to help us service our customers across the country from our Auto Resolution Centre in Hamilton, soon moving to Oakville, Ontario.
This is a place, where all of our team members are actively part of designing our processes and practices for the future, where your customer service expertise will help improve the service acumen in the team. We will improve the quality of service to our customers, as well as contributing to the mentorship of peers in our culture where our people are free to grow and develop. This is a place where service and adjusting claims is not about ‘scripting’ and checking boxes, we’re about empowering our people and coaching them to develop and think for themselves. We are constantly experimenting with new practices and you will play an important role in developing those and shaping the future.
Who doesn’t want to be on a winning team?! We are an industry leader with strong roots across Canada and globally. Our people have exposure to claims from coast-to-coast, and many of our top performers go on to more complex adjusting or leadership roles.
- Be there for our customers by skillfully guiding them through their claims experience and looking after their needs.
- Work within your authority limits and get help and expert support when you need it
- Work to company and industry regulatory practices, delivering best practice methods and taking responsibility for your customers and outcomes.
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, & Skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a customer service role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Strong customer service background
- Excellent PC Skills
- Multiple languages an asset
- Genuine curiosity and inquisitive mindset constantly looking to make things better for customers and colleagues
- Can work to and positively contribute to our organizational culture and values
- Must be available to work on a rotating shift schedule during the hours of 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Monday through Friday
Aviva Canada has an accommodation process in place to provide accommodations for employees with disabilities. If upon commencement of employment you require a specific accommodation because of a disability, please contact your Talent Acquisition Partner so that an appropriate accommodation can be arranged. This process applies throughout your career with Aviva Canada.