Team Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Guac Mexi Grill Brantford
Guac Mexi Grill Brantford urgently required following position for Team Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Guac Mexi Grill Brantford Jobs Details:
The team supervisor will work directly with other staff in the restaurant to ensure that customers are served in a courteous, accurate, timely manner, by preparing Burritos & other items and maintaining a clean and sanitary work environment. The team supervisor will ensure that customers are the number one priority. The team supervisor will work among team members and also handle the training, evaluation, and performance of team members. This is a full-time job only with full availability requirement throughout the week. We are looking for someone proactive in this role who can lead the team and the restaurant to success.
Job Types: Full-time ONLY. Must have full availability Mon - Sun between 10 AM - 9:30 PM. Will provide 35 to 40 hours weekly.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Always smiles, greets and makes eye contact.
- Is friendly, welcoming and genuine.
- Shows a sense of urgency and speed of service within allotted guidelines.
- Thanks the customer for their business.
- Accommodate customer’s requests and has a strong knowledge of products.
- Maintains a professional appearance both on and off the sales floor and is polite and professional on the phone.
- Prepares all menu items to recipe. Is aware and focused on portion control.
- Maintains adequate levels of food preparation to meet sales demands of restaurant.
- Is knowledgeable in slicing, packaging, dating, labeling, proper rotation and storage.
- A crew member is able to prepare vegetables,set-ups, and Burritos as prescribed and at acceptable speeds while keeping safety in mind.
- works well with other employees.
- is considerate, polite and friendly,promoting teamwork.
- Will take the initiative to pitch and help others.
- Constantly communicates to the management and utilizes the communication book. - Adheres to “shift etiquette” and sets the employees up for success.
- Asks for tasks and assignments to help the restaurant.
- Properly completes and takes pride in his/her efforts while performing all assigned tasks.
- Involved in cleaning assignments and completes them in a timely manner through-out shift.
- Follows dress code standards. Embraces change in the restaurant and staff in a positive manner.
- POS System.
- Vegetable slicer to prepare products.
- Grill, oven, fryer.
- Food processor and knife to prepare products.
Qualifications and Skills
Previous similar restaurant experience or leadership role necessary. The supervisor be able to work fast under pressure. Leadership skills required in this role to be successful.
- Employee of the month program
- Tip distribution according to number of hours worked and punctuality
- Meal discounts
- Potential for paid breaks after probation
- Pay increase based on performance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Restaurant: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Brantford, ON