Client Service Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Occupational Health Clinics For Ontario Workers Toronto
Occupational Health Clinics For Ontario Workers Toronto urgently required following position for Client Service Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Service Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Occupational Health Clinics For Ontario Workers Toronto Jobs Details:
The Occupational Health Clinics for Ontario Workers, (OHCOW) is an independent, not-for-profit, provincial occupational health and safety clinic-based organization. Funded through the Ministry of Labour, OHCOW provides services and resources to workers, employers, unions, joint health and safety committee members, health and safety representatives, health care providers and organizations, for the identification and prevention of occupational illness, injury and disease.
We are posting a temporary 7 month, 35 hour per week contract for the position of Client Service Coordinator; the position is located in our Central Region Clinic in Toronto. You will report to the Executive Director and work as part of an interdisciplinary team, in a confidential and professional manner.
This position’s primary responsibilities are to provide clinical, workplace, inquiry, outreach, education and research service coordination and support, including but not limited to:
- coordination of Client/Patient services including patient file and case flow
- Database entry and reporting
- Frequent direct, telephone, email and written communication with clients and patients
- coordination of inquiry responses
- medical transcription
- assisting with the preparation of awareness and educational materials
- support, coordination and delivery of events, outreach and educational activities
- providing administrative support and assisting with the organization and efficient functioning of the clinic, including financial records and reconciliation
- Secondary School Diploma along with two years of relevant clinical experience,as a minimum
- Diploma in Medical Office Administration preferred
- excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- computer literacy; proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and power point presentations; CRM software
- knowledge of occupational health and safety
- courses in project management, event planning, communications/promotions, accounting & other relevant topics are an asset
- experience working in a unionized environment
- fluency in a second language is an asset
Wage as per the collective agreement is $28.64 per hour
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume, by 5 p.m. February 12, 2018 to Leslie Piekarz - Please put CSC resume in the subject line
We appreciate your interest in OHCOW; only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $28.64 /hour
- Medical Office Administration: 2 years
- High school or equivalent