Mechanical Engineer Eit Bsc Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Canada Pump Power Corporation Redwater
Canada Pump Power Corporation Redwater urgently required following position for Mechanical Engineer Eit Bsc Engineering. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Engineer Eit Bsc Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Canada Pump Power Corporation Redwater Jobs Details:
Mechanical Engineer (EIT) or BSc Engineer - Redwater & Ardrossan, AB
Canada Pump and Power Corporation is an Alberta Company who specializes in Marine Industrial Services like Dredging, Pumping, Barging, and Diving.
Reporting directly to the Research & Development Lead the Engineer is responsible to oversee projects to ensure fluidity of the process and assets, as well the role interprets blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports. Strong communication skills are required to confer with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolves system malfunctions, and provide technical information.The incumbent will research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications and specifies system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications as well as research designs and evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements while applying knowledge of engineering principles and have the ability to investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and to make recommendations to maintenance crew.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to develop, review, and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports
- Responsible to oversee projects for compliance, fluidity, and asset management
- Responsible to analyze technology and resource requirements
- Responsible to research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manual, and other data in order to help evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications
- Responsible to research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems, and processes to meet requirements
- Responsible to implement operating procedures, investigate, diagnose and resolve system malfunctions, provide technical information
- Responsible to suggest corrective and preventative action plans and to identify areas to research for the Company advantage
- Responsible for time-management of multiple projects and to participate with marketing and sales of products
- Responsible to build and maintain positive interactive relationships with customers, colleagues, and operations departments
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- BSc Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
- Engineer in Training (EIT) designation from APEGA (or equivalent), Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) designation with less than 5 years experience will be considered
- Must have a strong understanding of engineering principles and working mechanical expertise
- Must successfully complete Pumps 100 course
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite with strong verbal and written skills
- BSO, CSTS, and OSSA certifications are considered an asset
The position is primarily located in Redwater and will require some travel to our head office in Ardrossan. The role includes a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits plan, participation in a company matching pension plan, participation in our profit sharing plan, as well as personal development, career advancement and long-term employment opportunities.
We thank all candidates for expressing interest in the position however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- will be considered: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
License or certification:
- Engineer in Training (EIT) or BSc Engineering (Required)