Parts Advisor Jobs Vacancy in South Trail Chrysler Calgary
South Trail Chrysler Calgary urgently required following position for Parts Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Parts Advisor Jobs Vacancy in South Trail Chrysler Calgary Jobs Details:
Join our team of professionals! South Trail Chrysler is looking to add a Parts Advisor to their team. The candidate must be a dynamic individual that is able to adapt and embrace the positives of this ever-changing industry.
As the Parts Advisor you support the identification and coordination of parts to all internal and external customers. You are competent and trustworthy. You treat customers with respect and like a partner. You make a substantial contribution towards the efficiency of the Parts Department and you promote the brand.
Why Work for us?
We genuinely care about our employees and look after them!
- Comprehensive Benefit program
- Promote from within with great incentives for career advancement
- Employee discounts for you and your family
- Production bonuses
- Competitive wages
- Assist customers by phone or over the counter offering consistent, high levels of service.
- Process daily customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions
- Oversees and participates in the shipping, receiving, organizing, storing and issuing of goods including supplies, equipment for the purpose of assuring shipments are prepared for delivery and delivered in a timely manner.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Marking materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate computer program.
- Provide necessary information to the Warranty Department to allow prompt filing of parts warranties.
- Assist in preparing for, and counting of physical inventory.
- Organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Processes a variety of reports in written and electronic form (e.g. requisitions, paperwork, reports, etc.) for disseminating information and/or materials to appropriate parties.
- Receives stock and non-stock items for the purpose of ensuring specifications, quantity and quality of orders are correct.
- Prepares orders by either pulling from stock or securing test boxes for meeting delivery requirements.
- Aid mechanics / technicians in determining parts required for repairs.
- Chrysler experience considered an asset
- 1-2 years experience with automotive parts
- Ability to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Computer literacy, including working skills of Excel and e-mail.
- Attention to detail in all areas of work.
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and positive team attitude.
- CDK experience an asset
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required.
- Ability to lift or move up to 100 pounds occasionally.