Dispatch Coordinator Full Time Jobs Vacancy in Direct Tap Division Freshtap Logistics Inc Summerland
Direct Tap Division Freshtap Logistics Inc Summerland urgently required following position for Dispatch Coordinator Full Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Dispatch Coordinator Full Time Jobs Vacancy in Direct Tap Division Freshtap Logistics Inc Summerland Jobs Details:
Direct Tap is looking for an energetic and organised individual to fill the role of Dispatch Coordinator .
Direct Tap is a distribution company specializing in full cycle distribution and logistics services for the craft beverage industry. Our focus is providing our partners with a reliable, transparent and unparalleled customer experience for their clients.
Direct Tap is a dynamic, exciting, and fast-paced company with a growing team. High attention to detail, organizational skills and the desire to go above and beyond to help our customers and improve efficiencies are key personality traits.
Looking for an immediate start, so please submit your resume asap, and include your availability in your application.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage all dispatch documentation
- Hourly printing of paperwork from all systems
- Import, save and merge out of system orders into Excel Spreadsheets
- Sort paperwork into cities and alphabetized
- Resort docs based on following days routing
- Work closely with Branch Manager and Operations Director to provide feedback for process improvement
- Assist Branch Manager with routing and scheduling
- Support daily office responsibilities
- Provide first class customer service
- Throw high vibes and give good vibes
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in a dispatch or warehouse coordinator role is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills-comfortable dealing with partners, suppliers and colleagues
- Cool under pressure and able to juggle multiple priorities
- Attention to detail is an absolute must!
- Tech savvy and not phased by troubleshooting
- High level of integrity
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Class 5 drivers license
Why work for Direct Tap?
Competitive Starting Salary : Depending on your skills and experience
Benefits : Medical, dental and life insurance after 3 months of full-time employment
Training : Shadowing with other Warehouse Workers, as well as product knowledge of our client’s products. All employees will undergo forklift training to receive forklift certification
Growth : The opportunity to move to other roles within the organization
We’re social : Music playing in the warehouse, opportunities to sample our customer’s product, etc.
Uniforms provided : Our staff are proud to rep the DT brand so you'll be set up with DT swag
Job Type: Full-time
- Dispatching: 2 years
- work that related to attention to detail: 2 years
- Summerland, BC
Required license or certification:
- Class 3 BC Drivers License and clean Drivers Abstract