Light Duty Cleaner Jobs Vacancy in Commercial Cleaning Services Hamilton
Commercial Cleaning Services Hamilton urgently required following position for Light Duty Cleaner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Light Duty Cleaner Jobs Vacancy in Commercial Cleaning Services Hamilton Jobs Details:
With locations across Ontario, CCS offers the benefits of a rapidly growing company. Training programs that will help develop your skills. Corporate policies that will guide your work. Opportunities for growth and advancement. But we also maintain the feel of a close-knit community. A place where your work will be supported and your participation recognized. Because we’re all working together towards shared goals. And your input is an essential part of our – and our clients’ – success.
Why work for CCS?
- Permanent Employment
- Competitive wages
- Certified Training programs
Afternoon Shift 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors
- Operate walk-behind cleaning machines
- Dust furniture and vacuum carpeting and area rugs
- Wash walls, windows and window coverings
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Clean and disinfect public areas such as changing rooms, showers and elevators
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Represent the Commercial Cleaning Services brand in a respectable manner
- Ability to communicate with clients and supervisors orally and through written text in order to fulfill client needs
- Must possess a strong attention to detail in order to thoroughly clean facilities
- Ability to stay motivated when completing daily tasks
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team, with minimal supervision
- Exercise judgement and discretion when in the presence of sensitive client information
- Completion of High School
- Previous cleaning experience an asset
- Must provide record check
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Cleaning: 1 year
- Hamilton, ON