Horizontal Directional Driller Locator Jobs Vacancy in Subterra Horizontal Directional Drilling Ltd Regina
Subterra Horizontal Directional Drilling Ltd Regina urgently required following position for Horizontal Directional Driller Locator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Horizontal Directional Driller Locator Jobs Vacancy in Subterra Horizontal Directional Drilling Ltd Regina Jobs Details:
Subterra HDD is seeking a Driller/Locator to join our team. Must be willing to travel out of province (Alberta) and work extended hours (12+ hour days). The successful applicant will be a self-motivated individual with strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and a high regard for safety in the workplace. Previous knowledge and experience working in HDD is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Completing horizontal directional drilling projects on Saskatchewan and Alberta pipeline
- Locating pilot shots
- Mixing mud
- Completing tooling changes
- Performing maintenance on equipment
- Transporting equipment to site
- Setting up and preparing drilling rig for operation
- Keeping work areas clean
- Following and abiding by safe work practices
- Participating in safety meetings/completion of safety paperwork
Qualifications and Skills
The successful candidate will have a background in the oil & gas industry with previous experience working on a HDD rig.
- High school or equivalent education
- Must have clean driver's abstract and Class 5 License
- Class 1A an asset
- Must have First Aid, H2S Alive, Global Ground Disturbance II, and PCST Certification
- Experience operating F5 locating system
- Experience operating Ditch Witch JT4020 drill
- Mechanically Inclined
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to lift 50lbs +
- Willing to travel, work extended hours, and work in extreme weather conditions
Wage is negotiable and will be based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Regina, SK
- High school or equivalent
- Construction: 1 year
Required licenses or certifications:
- Class 5 Drivers License
- First Aid & CPR Level C
- H2S Alive
- Ground Disturbance Level 2