Proposal Analyst Jobs Vacancy in American Express Toronto
American Express Toronto urgently required following position for Proposal Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Proposal Analyst Jobs Vacancy in American Express Toronto Jobs Details:
- Providing consultative partnership in the planning, development and delivery of targeted, value-driven communication documents for Large Market accounts/prospects primarily headquartered in Canada
- Working closely with Proposal Strategy Lead, Sales, and Account Development to assess customer needs and develop and execute winning strategies
- Partnering with the Proposal Strategist Lead in the end-to-end engagement process, from research to development of customized bid responses and presentations with strategic value messaging
- Working with the global Proposal Strategy team to drive initiatives such as best practice workshops, team engagement principles and RFP Library development
- Managing engagement with efficacy, ensuring that customer deadlines and expectations are met
- Identifying and utilizing best practices in conjunction with global team and regional counterparts
- Leveraging the GCS value proposition to differentiate American Express offerings
- Managing across global time zones and cross-cultural collaboration
- Ensuring adequate and timely use of global processes, such as use of salesforce.com, and effective use of Proposal Strategy Policy and Procedures.
- Staying abreast of industry trends and competitive payments landscape
- Business writing and communications excellence (internal and Client-facing), specifically the ability to formulate and convey a strategy and other information in a clear, concise and visually appealing manner
- Ability to support business-to-business sales and marketing, including exposure to RFPs and associated proposal processes
- Ability to synthesize information and data to create compelling, professional, and customized Client-facing messaging focused on communicating value and highlighting competitive differentiation
- Creative and organized individual with attention to quality and detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Adobe Acrobat, with experience in creating/incorporating visuals and graphics in proposals and presentations
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in teams
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple deliverables
- Commercial Card industry and product knowledge (highly preferred)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time