Intermediate Business Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Adga Group National Capital Region
Adga Group National Capital Region urgently required following position for Intermediate Business Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Intermediate Business Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Adga Group National Capital Region Jobs Details:
Founded in 1967, we are a privately owned and operated Canadian company with a strong culture of commitment, trust and transparency. We harness the best and brightest minds to provide tailored solutions whilst creating unique avenues for continued professional development.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking for a Intermediate Business Consultant for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
National Capital Region (NCR)
Business / Strategic Management
- Identifying opportunities for, assisting in the prioritization of, and assignment of organizational improvement;
- Making recommendations and providing advice for improvements and assisting in developing solutions and implementing recommendations;
- Perform business analyses of functional requirements to identify information, procedures, and decision flows, as well as governance structure;
- Advising Senior Management on a range of issues affecting the organization's ability to achieve the business objectives;
- Identify and analyze corporate strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities;
- Advise stakeholders on the development and implementation of business improvement processes and programs;
- Implementing and advising on measures to mitigate risk;
- Providing support in analyzing, evaluating and controlling risks, especially related to requirements;
- Assessing the organization's capacity/capability to undertake and successfully deliver an initiative or a change;
- Collecting and analyzing information and presenting findings on complex issues, carrying out or coordinating research as required and preparing reports;
- Identify short-, medium- and long-term strategic considerations.
- Must hold a valid Secret Security Clearance granted or approved by the Canadian and International Industrial Security Directorate of Public Services and Procurement Canada.
- Experience (within the last five years) working with the Government of Canada or a Federal Agency, and Indigenous communities or on Indigenous issues.
- Must have recent experience (within the last five years) advising clients on business transformation strategies and implementation.
- Experience advising on analyzing, evaluating and controlling risks, especially related to requirements.
- Experience assessing an organization's capacity/capability to undertake and successfully deliver an initiative or a change.
- Experience collecting and analyzing information and presenting findings on complex issues, carrying out or coordinating research as required and preparing reports.
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required; it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.