Project Invoicing Analyst Psg Jobs Vacancy in Millennium Ems Solutions Calgary
Millennium Ems Solutions Calgary urgently required following position for Project Invoicing Analyst Psg. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Invoicing Analyst Psg Jobs Vacancy in Millennium Ems Solutions Calgary Jobs Details:
Based at: Calgary, AB
Job Purpose: This role is the link between project management and finance, therefore strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities is required. The duties include the following:
- Perform the administration of project invoicing; validate that invoices are accurate and complete. Review and verify data from all sources to ensure accuracy and compliance with client contracts and Millennium’s policies and procedures. Ensure all back-up has been gathered to support client billings.
- Upload and enter invoices in external client billing systems (Enfos, Open Invoice, and Cortex);
- Knowledge and interpretation of WIP reporting and management.
- Research and resolve unbilled issues to optimize billing possibilities for the billing period.
- Perform project set up functions, including requisitioning of POs/AFE, input of budgets and accurate cost code structures.
- Maintain project invoicing records, including but not limited to contracts and change orders.
- Provide ongoing project status and analysis to Project Managers and Controller.
- Assist Project Managers with client reporting requirements.
- Assist with the management of accounts receivable including collections calls.
- Close out project accounts upon project completion, and
- Other duties as required.
We are a dynamic environmental consulting firm offering outstanding opportunities and long-term career advancement. Currently MEMS’ employs over 100 employees in various disciplines including, hydrogeologists, engineers, soil scientists, foresters, vegetation ecologists, auditors, biologists, air quality experts, regulatory analysts and reclamation specialists. The successful candidate will be part of MEMS Project Support Service team.
MEMS’ offers an excellent benefits program, extra time banking and a performance bonus program. Please send your resume with a covering letter/email referencing the position number and title to the attention of Human Resources at email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.