Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Confirmit Vancouver
Confirmit Vancouver urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Confirmit Vancouver Jobs Details:
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for office management and administration in Confirmit’s Vancouver office. Additionally, this role plays a key support position for the President, Americas, the VP of Human Resources, and various teams within the organization.
- First point of contact for internal and external clients, deliveries, and building issues
- Order office/kitchen supplies and groceries/snacks, maintaining adequate inventory;
- Oversee order and upkeep of office common areas (i.e., kitchen, main office, meeting rooms);
Manage office alarm system and address security issues with building management;
- Maintain building management, vendor and administrative relationships;
- Organize travel, meetings, special events, and required catering arrangements for Confirmit employees and clients as needed;
- Coordinate local business licenses, annual returns, and insurance coverage;
- Maintain local staff records and provide general assistance to employees;
- Process incoming/outgoing mail and deliveries;
- Manage distribution of information and maintain records;
- Track, reconcile, and process payables/receivables including corporate credit cards and expense claims;
- Assist with collections for overdue receivables as needed.
- Coordinate facility work with building engineers and custodians;
- Troubleshoot and maintain office furniture, equipment, etc., as needed;
Support for President, Americas:
- Assemble and submit travel expense claims;
- Provide assistance and support with special initiatives and activities while maintaining confidentiality;
- Proficiency and finesse required with PowerPoint, Excel, and Salesforce.com to create, update, and maintain multiple presentations, charts, spreadsheets, and reports.
Human Resources Support:
- Collect and review employment applications for qualifications;
- Assist local hiring managers with interview scheduling;
- Conduct staff onboarding/offboarding tasks as needed;
- Act as first point of contact for local employment and health benefit inquiries;
- Coordinate building access for existing employees, visitors and new hires;
- Manage health and safety initiatives (AED training, emergency planning, building safety, etc.).
Overall Company Support:
- Frequently, the Administrative Specialist will be called upon by other teams within Confirmit to assist with special projects, whether ongoing or ad hoc.
- High school graduate with at least 4 years of experience in administrative support
- Entry-level human resources experience
- Upbeat and friendly, with a problem-solving attitude;
- Ability to work independently with minimal day-to-day direction;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work;
- Self-motivated with a bias for action and a willingness to take initiative;
- Versatile and well organized with a keen eye for detail;
- Highly dependable and able to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive material (this is critical);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Outlook Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Basic to intermediate-level experience working within Salesforce.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Assistant: 4 years
- Vancouver, BC