Social Media Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Beauty Agency Toronto
Beauty Agency Toronto urgently required following position for Social Media Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Beauty Agency Toronto Jobs Details:
Our beauty brand is growing and we are looking for a savvy Social Media & PR Coordinator to add to our Marketing Team. This role suits a dynamic and detail oriented self-starter with a passion for beauty. You must love public relations and social media; possess strong written and verbal communication skills, and you thrive in a collaborative, fast paced environment.
Social Media Responsibilities:
- Plan and develop daily content and manage all of our social media platforms
- Respond to social media inquiries in a timely manner
- Be an advocate for online branding/design guidelines and content strategy
- Coordinate with various members of our company to curate social content
- Oversee the company blog
- Handle related Social Media duties as they come up
Public Relations Responsibilities:
- Maintain and update PR contact list
- Build and nurture relationships with key media outlets, including editors, journalists, social influencers, bloggers, magazines, newspapers, beauty websites, TV shows & personalities
- Create press releases and exciting packages to be sent to media contacts
- Ensure timely follow up to all media mail-outs, requests and inquiries
- Assist in the development of PR events
- Continuously monitor and compile media for coverage of our brand
- Research and vet PR opportunities such as brand stories, product placements, contests, awards, giveaways, special features, top 10 lists, etc.
- Share PR clips with company and on social media platforms
- Various PR duties as requested
Required Skills and Education:
- Exceptional communication skill both written and verbal
- Post-secondary education in a related field, and/or equivalent work experience
- Experience in both Social Media and PR
- Basic working knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
- An eye for layout and an interest in photography – obsessed with getting that perfect IG shot!
If interested, please submit your resume, cover letter and any related samples of your past work (e.g. social media accounts, PR projects you have worked on, etc.)
This is an entry-level position – new grads welcome to apply.
Job Type: Full-time