Director Marketing Jobs Vacancy in Olympus Richmond Hill
Olympus Richmond Hill urgently required following position for Director Marketing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Marketing Jobs Vacancy in Olympus Richmond Hill Jobs Details:
Let’s inspire healthier lives, together.
The Director of Marketing is accountable for managing the MSG Marketing department and responsible for leading the planning, development, oversight and implementation of all marketing strategies and marketing communications in support of business objectives.
- Marketing department leadership and managing the marketing managers.
- Working closely with Sales Management, and product managers to determine business objectives and strategy.
- Creating short term and long term marketing strategies to promote products and/or services.
- Managing the development, implementation and performance of marketing plans, campaigns and promotional material meant to achieve marketing objectives.
- Ensuring marketing initiatives and strategy remains consistent and within marketing department budget.
- Overseeing the development and analysis of market share and research.
- Ensuring market studies are conducted, monitor competitive positioning and understand market trends.
- Overseeing of product launch and product discontinuation.
- Overseeing corporate communications activities including internal and external communications and public relations efforts.
- Managing trade show coordinator and activity and any lead up to key marketing events and meetings.
- Performing all other essential duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree is required; Advanced degree in business or healthcare is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience preferred with a minimum of 3 years in marketing management role.
- Strong business and marketing background.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Polished presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Marketing management and strategic planning experience.
- Proven track record in developing and administering marketing programs.
- Experience developing and managing budgets.
- Ability to manage and motivate employees.
We realize work isn’t just a job to you.
It’s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Auto req ID
At Olympus, we put a lot of good back into the world, and what we do really matters. We are committed to making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling every day by crafting innovative optical and digital solutions in medical technologies, microscopy, industrial solutions, cameras, and audio recorders.
We view our relationship with and commitment to our employees with the same passion. Everything we do at Olympus is a reflection of our vision, and everyone here helps to make it a reality. We’re invested in our employees, great ideas, and how they impact the communities around us. We see the world through multiple lenses and come together to find the right answers; the best solutions.
TRUE TO YOU. TRUE TO SOCIETY. TRUE TO LIFE.
Olympus embraces diversity and inclusion. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policies as well as our values prohibit unlawful discrimination based on an employee's or applicant's race, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, ancestry, military or veteran status, or any other federal, state or local protected classification. EOE Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled