Warehouse Packer Jobs Vacancy in Advanced Skyline Technology Ltd Markham
Advanced Skyline Technology Ltd Markham urgently required following position for Warehouse Packer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Packer Jobs Vacancy in Advanced Skyline Technology Ltd Markham Jobs Details:
Advanced Skyline Technology Ltd. has been established as a computer refurbishing company in Canada for over 9 years. Our business is focused on the manufacture and sales in the refurbished computer industry in North America. In order to provide elite products and services to our clients, AST has achieved environmental sustainability by becoming the Microsoft Refurbisher Partner. All our refurbished computers are from well-known brands with the installation of genuine Microsoft package. In addition to giving new life to PCs and tablets, AST is expanding its way to serve more B2B and B2C customers, which will bring a sustainable and low-carbon benefit to society. AST is now seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our dynamic team.
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday; 9 AM—5:30PM
Why work for AST:
- Training provided
- Bi-weekly payment through direct deposit
- Paid Statutory Holidays+ vacation benefit +insurance benefit+ OT bonus
- Related career advancement opportunity
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products in order to ensure that packing requirement are met
- Assemble products to meet established standards for quality, quantity, and efficiency
- Maintain system accuracy and record transactions in computer operating system
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to avoid potential injury and hazards when working in warehouse
- Any other operation related responsibilities may be added as the company continues to grow
- Provide input on best practices, policies and procedures with respect to others
- Must be physically fit, able to lift up to 30 lbs on a regular basis
- Position requires sitting, standing, lifting and walking throughout the day
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour