Food Server Cashier Jobs Vacancy in Original Grill Toronto
Original Grill Toronto urgently required following position for Food Server Cashier. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Food Server Cashier Jobs Vacancy in Original Grill Toronto Jobs Details:
We are looking for full-time and/or part-time servers that can work flexible shifts (including weekdays and weekends) for Original Grill on the Danforth , which is a very fast paced service restaurant. If you are seriously interested in working with us, after reading the below description, please submit your resume via email and stop by in person to schedule an interview.
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time and lift up to 35lbs if needed.
- Be knowledgeable of all food and beverage items on the menu to be able to make recommendations.
- Answer questions about food, beverages, wine and other services that Original Grill on the Danforth has to offer (liquor license pending).
- Complete all duties efficiently, effectively, and accurately with minimal supervision.
- Replenish/stock in the work area during down time.
- Deliver prompt food and beverage service in a timely manner for both take-out and dine-in patrons.
- Monitor cleanliness of serving and eating areas to ensure it is presentable before, during, and after service.
- Create a positive customer experience through interaction and communication with the clientele.
- Good working knowledge of English (written and verbal).
- Knowledge of the Greek language would be an asset.
- Smart Serve Certification would be a great asset.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and basic math skills.
- Well-groomed, courteous, and punctual.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and remain calm under pressure.
- Full-time and/or part-time (must have flexible availability where hours and schedule will be discussed during interview).
- minimum of 3 months or previous experience in a similar setting.
- 547 Danforth Avenue
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time