Content Writer Jobs Vacancy in Comm Network Corporation Vancouver
Comm Network Corporation Vancouver urgently required following position for Content Writer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Content Writer Jobs Vacancy in Comm Network Corporation Vancouver Jobs Details:
Looking to build your content writing career? Join Comm100 as our Content Writer.
Are you an experienced content writer who is passionate about communicating with and engaging your audience through insightful and useful content? Are you looking to build your career with a high-growth company and become part of a hard-working and successful team? If so, Comm100 is currently seeking a candidate like you to join us.
High-quality content is a crucial part of our marketing strategy, so you will play a vital role in helping to take our content skywards. You’ll be based within our Marketing team in our Vancouver office, helping us to create a variety of content covering both product-related and educational topics.
We’re looking for experienced writers who preferably have first-hand experience with live chat, customer service, contact center, management, and related topics – whether through writing for other B2B SaaS technology companies, or through experience working within contact centers. If you’re opinionated and passionate about creating exceptional customer experiences, we would love to hear from you!
Outstanding reading and writing ability is a must, as well as a good knowledge of how to strategically optimize web content. You should be comfortable creating long-form educational web content as much as you are with technical and sales writing. There’s also potential to get involved in other types of content – if you’d like to write for social media, email campaigns, produce scripts for videos, or even work with graphic designers to produce striking documents and infographics, there’s scope for this too.
You should also be able to research and keep your finger on the pulse of our industry, helping to produce new ideas for our content calendar, as well as being able to work to assigned briefs and keep to project timelines. There’s a lot of potential for growth in this role as you will be playing a crucial role within our team to help refine, evaluate and improve our content strategy as we continue to grow our business even further.
Who We Are:
Comm100 is a leading provider of on-demand customer service and communication solutions, assisting businesses of all sizes to better serve, inform, and interact with their customers. Comm100 helps other businesses build stronger customer relationships and achieve a better business performance. Established in 2009, Comm100’s beliefs and values are still grounded by our motto “100% communication, 100% success”. Serving over 10,000 clients globally including HP, Whirlpool Appliances, Stanford University, and many more, we believe that good customer communication drives successful businesses.
With our company experiencing high growth, we are looking for a Content Writer to join our team. Comm100 offers a fun and interactive workplace. Monthly team-building events, group lunches, and friendly competitions bring you closer to your co-workers in a low-key and natural setting. Team members not only will have opportunities to learn and develop their skillsets, but also have ample opportunity to build long and fruitful relationships.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Performance-based bonus structure
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible working environment and office hours
- Monthly fun and interactive team-building events
- Opportunities for professional learning, growth, and career advancement
- Writing blog articles on live chat, customer service, contact center and related topics
- Writing educational and product white papers and eBooks
- Writing other on-site content such as product and feature pages
- Writing bottom-funnel and customer content for our Sales team
- Writing PR and communication pieces
- Tailoring content to specific audiences and buyer personas
- Performing research and maintaining awareness of industry-specific news and key topics, sharing insights with the rest of our team
- Participating in brand development work
- Working with our marketing team to achieve other goals
- Experience with live chat, customer service, eCommerce and contact center topics
- Proven track record in driving traffic and leads
- Content optimization and SEO knowledge
- High standard of research skills alongside interest in our industry
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and campaign schedules
- Team worker with a positive attitude, also capable of working independently
- Positive and fun attitude
- Currently resides in the Lower Mainland of Vancouver
- Hubspot Inbound Certified
- Experience writing for B2B SaaS companies
- Previous content editing experience
- SEO That Works content creation framework knowledge
- Experience in social media marketing
- Any other creative experience – graphic design, video production etc
Job Type: Full time permanent preferred, part time considered. We are looking for writers who wish to work from our Vancouver office, located next to Waterfront station.
Please apply with relevant examples of your work. We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in the position; however, only those qualified will be contacted directly.Thank you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Vancouver, BC