Kinesiologist Jobs Vacancy in Horizon Toronto
Horizon Toronto urgently required following position for Kinesiologist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Kinesiologist Jobs Vacancy in Horizon Toronto Jobs Details:
The Kinesiologist will be reponsible to deliver physical screening on site to Cable Technicians and to evaluate their fitness for work performance.
- Conduct on site physical fitness and fitness for work assessments
- Communicate directly with the client regarding the results of the assessment
- Complete a detailed report with the findings
- Answer follow up questions from client
- Conduct the physical and functional testing and determine fitness performance
*Casual status no garantee of hours. Availability between Monday and Friday-7:30-17:30.
- Registered with the College of Kinesiologists of Ontario
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Available and willing to travel in the GTA, Barrie, Kingston, Peterborough, North Bay and other Ontario locations
- Access to a vehicle and a valid driver's licence
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communication, training and presentation skills. and Ability in core competencies including customer service, initiative, accountability and flexibility
Horizon OHS is the occupational health division of the Medisys Health Group. We are Canada’s leading nationwide provider of corporate health services and we have been delivering integrated health management programs to organizations for almost 30 years.
Our team of highly skilled professionals provide clinical and remote medical services across Canada at our 26 locations. We provide a full range of health services such as on-site nurses and paramedics, on-call physicians, surveillance programs, pre-employment health screenings, first responder emergency services, primary care, MEDEVAC/incidence response, and wellness services. Horizon focuses on providing all aspects of worker health management, from our pre-employment testing and medical screenings, to our on-site care and treatment. We also provide emergency response and return to work management.
Type d'emploi : Occasionnel