Part Time Sales Associate Metrotown Club Monaco Jobs Vacancy in Ralph Lauren Burnaby
Ralph Lauren Burnaby urgently required following position for Part Time Sales Associate Metrotown Club Monaco. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Sales Associate Metrotown Club Monaco Jobs Vacancy in Ralph Lauren Burnaby Jobs Details:
Club Monaco is an international brand that designs and creates modern yet timeless clothing and accessories for women and men. Since its first store opened in Toronto in 1985, Club Monaco has been recognized by fashion influencers for its thoughtfully designed, purposeful collections featuring relevant, wearable pieces, fine fabrics and exceptional fits. In 1999, Club Monaco became a subsidiary of the Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation.
The objective of the stylist is to meet or exceed the sales and profitability goals of the store by maximizing personal sales consistently. Provide optimum level of customer service by fulfilling customer’s requirements and needs and consistently apply non-negotiable sales standards. The stylist also assists in all areas of store operations as requested.
- Maximize personal sales at all opportunities
- Provide a friendly and welcoming environment
- Demonstrate how new product can mix with existing stock and previous purchases
- Communicate product and customer feedback to managers
- Apply Point of Sale knowledge to process needed transactions
- Handle multiple customers at fitting rooms by following all policies and procedures
- Demonstrate effective phone etiquette through customer service
- Follow through with customer experience by utilizing thank you cards, business cards, and maintaining client book
- Ensure ease of customer experience through visual presentation and overall store maintenance
- Assist in the execution of the brand integrity and visual standards set by the company
- Clean, vacuum, fold, size, steam, replenish as assigned
- Actively participate in all merchandising activities including, but not limited to: daily stock maintenance and order, stock receiving and processing, product transfers, folding and floor changes
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with established dress code and image guidelines
- Actively support securing company assets through effective Asset Protection in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Attend and participate in store flips
Excellent interpersonal skills supporting both a team environment and customer service
Excellent English communication- verbal and written
Excellent time management/project skills
Strong attention to detail
Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
Goal oriented: ability to stay focused on creating winning results
Club Monaco is a dynamic, rapidly growing retail brand that continues to offer modern style and a unique voice within the fashion and retail industries. Headquartered in New York City’s Chelsea Gallery district, Club Monaco can be found in over 140 locations worldwide with stores in the United States, London, Paris, Sweden, Canada, Hong Kong, Seoul, Beijing, and Macau.