Front Desk Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Healthone Rehab North York
Healthone Rehab North York urgently required following position for Front Desk Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Desk Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Healthone Rehab North York Jobs Details:
We are a growing multidisciplinary clinic currently seeking a well-organized, enthusiastic and detail oriented individual to join our growing team in the position of Rehab Receptionist.
We have a Chiropractor, Physiotherapist, Dental, Optical, Walk in & Family Doctors and several other services all under one roof.
We provide excellent support in addition to a great working environment!
We are centrally located with easy access by car, and subway
Compensation will be discussed during the interview.
If you are interested in this position please reply to this ad.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have experience as a Rehab receptionist
- Experience using Antibex Software is an asset
- Familiarity with Direct billing for EHC patients
- Proficient computer and typing skills
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal, and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple demands in a fast paced environment
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills with a high attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends (Saturdays is a must)
Responsibilities and Duties
- greet new and existing patients to the clinic
- create and maintain patient files
- schedule and confirm appointments
- completing reports
- make calls to various insurance companies to obtain policy specifics on behalf of our patients
- perform many common administrative tasks including but not limited to answering telephones, sending and receiving emails/faxes, and the electronic and traditional filing of mail and other documents.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- HCAI: 1 year
- Universal: 1 year
- Rehab Clinic: 1 year
- Receptionist: 1 year
- EHC Billing: 1 year