Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Bell Toronto
Bell Toronto urgently required following position for Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Bell Toronto Jobs Details:
Accelerate your professional growth and development through career mobility. Our philosophy is to fill vacancies with qualified internal candidates before hiring externally, offering you countless ways to shape your future.
The Information Technology team develops and maintains Bell’s internal systems and applications while also developing integrated technology solutions for customers across all lines of business.
The team manages Bell’s IT Infrastructure and the service availability of over 700 applications, including mission critical billing and service systems. The IT delivery teams drive the IT Work Program with over 60% of IT capital invested in initiatives that support business unit priorities and Bell’s strategic imperatives.
As part of the Bell Canada IS/IT organization, the Bell Mobility Centre of Excellence is responsible for the delivery of NM1 Ensemble reference table solutions, One time report requests and Macro solutions for the Mobility business. The “COE” team will work with 3rd Party vendors to design, develop and deploy reference table and macro solutions. This group is located at the Bell Mobility Creekbank Campus in Mississauga. The goal of this team is to deliver quality solutions in a timely manner, and to meet the critical needs of the Bell Mobility business.
Job duties and Accountabilities:
- Work with business clients to establish and document business requirements for the development of Ensemble reference table solutions.
- Analyze requirements, determining the appropriate Ensemble reference table solution to meet the client’s needs.
- Provide estimates and impact assessments for the development of new NM1 reference table requests or modifications to existing NM1 reference table entries..
- Document the solution and review the documentation with 3rd party vendors as required.
- Facilitate testing of the solution across a number of applications and vendors (as required)
- Review the results of testing to ensure the desired outcome was achieved.
- Validation of NM1 reference tables to ensure the business requirements were deployed correctly in the production system.
- Manage the implementation of the reference table request with the 3rd party vendors.
- Track the status and costs of the requests that have been provided to the 3rd party vendor to complete.
- Communication of the status of the requests to the impacted business units.
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate the business needs.
- 5+ years (or equivalent) experience in IS/IT or related field.
- Creative problem solver that will be able to trouble shoot and resolve issues with the business.
- Able to show initiative, especially when dealing with ambiguity or complexity.
- Practical experience in analysis and documentation of business requirements.
- Strong working knowledge of the Mobility Telecommunication Business.
- Strong working knowledge of the MS office tools
- Strong working knowledge of the Ensemble NM1 reference tables.
- Post Secondary business and/or technical education.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with the business.
- Strong working knowledge of NM1 application.
- Strong working knowledge of the Mobility Ensemble data models is a strong preference.
- Strong working knowledge of tools such as SQL Webfocus.
- Practical experience in reviewing and validating testing results (including invoice validation).
- Strong working knowledge of the Bell Mobility and Amdocs interfaces.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Management
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Application Deadline: 05/31/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
- LI-CL1 #Feature TC:ITN