Railway Labourer Jobs Vacancy in Remcan Projects Cranbrook
Remcan Projects Cranbrook urgently required following position for Railway Labourer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Railway Labourer Jobs Vacancy in Remcan Projects Cranbrook Jobs Details:
Remcan Projects LP
Remcan Projects is currently recruiting for qualified Labourers.
Location: Multiple cities and provinces across Canada.
Reports to: Regional Supervisor
- Able to demonstrate proficiency in all aspects of railway industry
- Responsible for various administrative tasks in regard to production reports, timekeeping, etc
- Perform general labour with crew as required
- Responsible to ensure compliance to all Remcan and customer safety policies and procedures
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to produce driver’s abstract and insurance claims history
- Able to pass all required railway operating rules examinations
- Able to secure eRailsafe certification
- First Aid and WHIMIS are assets
- Able to pass pre-employment medical and drug screening
- Able to demonstrate an ability to work unsupervised as well as in teams
- Able to work all types of shifts as required
- Able to work in inclement weather all year round
- Able to travel to remote work locations as required
- Working knowledge of basic computer skills
- Railway experience considered an asset
Please submit your resume to indeed, or fax to 1-866-457-0839.
Please include the Position Title you are applying for in the subject line.
Remcan pays competitive market rates based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- rail: 1 year
- Cranbrook, BC
Required license or certification:
- Driver's Licence