Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Allwest Insurance Vancouver
Allwest Insurance Vancouver urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Allwest Insurance Vancouver Jobs Details:
One of B.C's largest Autoplan brokers is looking to fill several Customer Service Representative positions in our Vancouver office. The right candidate would be a representation of the AllWest philosophy to serve the needs of our customers and provide them with caring, competent, confident representation at all times. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who enjoys working with customers, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is looking for career opportunities.
Previous Insurance experience is not necessary and we will provide extensive training for the right candidates. Take the next step in achieving your career goals, and send us your resume.
Please note that this role involves a mix of day/evening and weekend shifts, as we are open 7 days per week. Hours of operation are Monday- Friday, 9am to 9pm, and weekends, 10am-6pm. We ask that applicants be open to working evenings and weekends in order to be considered for the position.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver outstanding customer service; ensure clients' expectations are exceeded though courteous and caring service over the phone and in person.
- Provide confident recommendations of AllWest services and products in order to best meet client needs.
- Ensure compliance with all ICBC regulations through proper handling of ICBC stock, and clients' confidential information.
- Follow up calls/inquiries with existing customers
- Provide customers with concise and correct product and service information
- Process customer transactions on the computer system
- Up sell products and services
- Complete daily administrative duties and reports
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Professional and friendly customer service skills (in person and over the phone)
- Willingness to learn new skills, ability to retain new information
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment with a sense of urgency
- Strong organizational skills
- Experienced salesperson with the ability to upsell
- Basic administrative skills, comfortable with Microsoft Office & Outlook
- Motivated & interested in building a career in insurance
- Willing to work towards passing the General Insurance Licence Level 1 Fundamentals Exam within 3 months of hire date
Successful candidates will be given extensive training and financial support, including: exam prep course, exam fees, study materials and exposure to the AllWest office. Upon passing probation, candidates will be eligible for medical + dental coverage, and RRSP matching (after achieving Level 2 Licence). Competitive compensation and additional educational support also provided.
Please respond to this posting with a resume and cover letter, and we will respond to successful candidates as soon as possible.
Due to the volume of applicants we will only be responding to those with whom we are proceeding with an interview. We sincerely thank all candidates for their interest in the role, and appreciate the time taken to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Sales: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Vancouver, BC